Kingdumb hearts- B.B.B Kingdumb hearts- B.B.B

Hahaha.

I'll start with the criticism so I can get that out of the way first;

I felt that the artwork could have used a little bit more touching up, and the tweening was really obvious. Perhaps throwing some occasional frame-by-frame or getting really creative with hiding your tweening would make your animation seem more fluent. All depends on how much work you'd like to put in, I suppose.

Other than that, I really enjoyed this animation. You have a really good sense of humor, and I liked the way you presented the "story" and parodied the rest of the trailer. You've got some pretty great timing with your jokes as well.

All in all, this was great, and I bet putting some extra polish in to the artwork/animation would make it even better, if you'd like to see your movies go further. I certainly would.

Thanks.

-TF

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Thanks for the advice! I Agree with you.
Especially walking works better in frame by frame.
Ah well.

Zolaft! Zolaft!

LOL

I loved the whole animation. That was great. The side-effects part made me laugh out loud - I wasn't expecting anything like that. You went way beyond any expectation I may have had. Haha, great job.

Go! - FA Go! - FA

Awesome job.

I liked how you had the two stick figures that were fighting together team up there near the end... It made me want to see how they'd get out of the trouble they were getting in to. Can't wait to see the next one. :D

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Wonderful job.

I was a bit surprised to see another Brawl Taunt at this early in the morning, but my confusion was quickly replaced with laughter. Loved the whole experience. I enjoyed every segment, but the jigglypuff part was just plain hilarious, and had to be mentioned.

Thanks for putting the work involved in making another Brawl Taunts, everybody. :D

Pokemon: The Lost Ending Pokemon: The Lost Ending

"Fighting sucks ass..."

That was my favorite part. The line hit a funny cord for me for some reason>

Nice job. I won't say that there wasn't anything that couldn't be improved upon, but nothing really lessened the experience for me. I enjoyed this movie for what it was, and I can't wait to see more of your work!

Your explosion/blood graphics looked awesome by the way - haaaawtness.

Blinky Finds a Friend! Blinky Finds a Friend!

Simple, yet effective.

The music, with the look of the character, kind of created an eerie feeling for me when I was watching this. I love the look on the blue guy though, and that was funny when the other guy started poking him with a stick. Good times.

RE5: Public Assembly RE5: Public Assembly

HYES

That was great, lol. I remember RE 4 creating "controversy" because you were shooting Spanish people.. or something. Wonder what ethnic group we'll be facing in RE 6? Native American zombies! AHHH!!?!

Waterman (3D) Waterman (3D)

That was pretty cool.

Your animation was pretty good, and I really liked the music. My only suggestions would be similar to what other people have posted; Work on your timing a little bit, and experiment with more dramatic camera angles.

Great work, I'd love to see more of your animations.

M1KES responds:

Yes.. timing is one of the hardest things in 3d animation.. but practice makes perfect! :)

the ugly truth the ugly truth

F*** Pikachu!

I knew a guy that would do that pikachu thunder crap over and over too... Got annoying, lol.

Gave ya an 8/10 since the drawings weren't as clean as they could be... But that's okay in my book. The idea and audio was funny enough that the art didn't have to be the best it could be. Great work!

DBZ stuff.. DBZ stuff..

"Oh shit!"

That part was my favorite, lol. Nicely done.

Hyes!