Kingdumb hearts- B.B.B Kingdumb hearts- B.B.B

Hahaha.

I'll start with the criticism so I can get that out of the way first;

I felt that the artwork could have used a little bit more touching up, and the tweening was really obvious. Perhaps throwing some occasional frame-by-frame or getting really creative with hiding your tweening would make your animation seem more fluent. All depends on how much work you'd like to put in, I suppose.

Other than that, I really enjoyed this animation. You have a really good sense of humor, and I liked the way you presented the "story" and parodied the rest of the trailer. You've got some pretty great timing with your jokes as well.

All in all, this was great, and I bet putting some extra polish in to the artwork/animation would make it even better, if you'd like to see your movies go further. I certainly would.

Thanks.

-TF

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Thanks for the advice! I Agree with you.
Especially walking works better in frame by frame.
Ah well.

Zolaft! Zolaft!

LOL

I loved the whole animation. That was great. The side-effects part made me laugh out loud - I wasn't expecting anything like that. You went way beyond any expectation I may have had. Haha, great job.

Go! - FA Go! - FA

Awesome job.

I liked how you had the two stick figures that were fighting together team up there near the end... It made me want to see how they'd get out of the trouble they were getting in to. Can't wait to see the next one. :D

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

Thanks!

Great tutorial. I need all the help I can get when it comes to coloring artwork, and this really helped.

You're a great artist, by the way. :D

Thanks again.

Wavechan responds:

I'm glad it was helpful :) Thank you very much ;_;!!

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

Wow.

For most of the game, I was thinking; "Hm... This is kinda mediocre, and the music is starting to get annoying," but when the game gradually started to change, and it was to the extreme near the end, that surprised the crap out of me. That was pretty creative, and a bit unexpected. Great job.